Are you a passionate expert at design & animation? Do you enjoy collaborating and look to take risks and push the creative, design and animation boundaries? Are you proficient with After Effect, C4D and have broad knowledge of other design or editing software? We are looking for candidates to work with us on a project/freelance basis.
B.Sc, HND, & M.Sc
Not less than 2 years
Feb 29, 2020
- 2-5 years of professional experience and a solid demo reel.
- A Bachelor’s, HND or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field.
- Proficient understanding of animation principles.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing software.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Cinema 4D or Maya.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – especially After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment, learn fast and take direction.
- Oversee Motion Graphics and FX that will be created for any CF Films production.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to accomplish an excellent final product.
- Provide content creation for all clients Video, Social Media, Digital Signage and LED Production.
- Assist in the production of video shoots in-studio and on-site as necessary.
- Create high impact graphics and compose 2D and 3D animation used for final production.
- Assist in the selection of audio, graphics, colors, and animation, etc., taking initiative to make creative recommendations that accomplish video goals.
- Develop various art directions for concept pitches.
- Maintain /follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Participate in general duties – Staff meetings, trainings, interviews, etc. as necessary.