We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to see. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
B.Sc, HND, & M.Sc
Not less than 3 years
Feb 29, 2020
- 2-5 years of professional experience and a solid demo reel.
- A Bachelor’s, HND or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field.
- Proficient understanding of animation principles.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing software.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Cinema 4D or Maya.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – especially After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment, learn fast and take direction.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholdersIdentify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
We are digital IT solutions company that competes in the highly competitive digital IT solutions industry not only in the Nigeria market, but also in the global market. At Ebenet Technologies Solution, we offer robust digital marketing and IT services to both corporate organization and individuals.
Our vision is to build a high quality and world class digital IT solution company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other part of the world.
Our mission is to provide businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations professional, innovative, highly creative and reliable result oriented digital IT solutions services and other related advisory and consulting services that will assist them in promoting their brands and reaching out to a wide range of potential customers all over the globe.
How To Apply
Click on the Apply button below to apply for this job